Parenting is both an opportunity and a challenge. Any parent who takes the task seriously knows the dangers of failure and yearns for solid guidance. Parenting theories abound in the world and change frequently. God, who is also a Father, entrusted us with our children and provides this solid guidance in His Word. This series is an attempt to reveal some of the timeless truths of parenting found in the Bible.
These lessons are audio recordings of our Tuesday night studies over an eight week span. Each lesson addresses different aspects of parenting. Listen to the whole series or pick and choose according to your interests. Lesson One includes a .pdf file with an outline of the first six lessons. Lesson Seven also contains a .pdf file with an outline of the last two lessons. Click here to go to the Biblical Parenting 2012 series. You can also click on specific lessons below to go directly to the audio recording or outline.
- Lesson 1 – Training up a Child
- Lesson 2 – God’s Design for the Home
- Lesson 3 – Don’t Provoke to Anger – Part 1
- Lesson 4 – Don’t Provoke to Anger – Part 2
- Lesson 5 – Respect, Love, Discipline, Instruction
- Lesson 6 – Various Topics
- Lesson 7 – Shooting for the Mark – Raising Men
- Lesson 8 – Shooting for the Mark – Raising Women